[Noisebridge-board] board minutes 2010-01-12

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Jan 13 05:51:25 UTC 2010

Noisebridge board meeting Jan 12

Present: Rachel, Miloh, Ani, Andy, Shannon
Also present: Jeffrey, Grey, Leif

1. Shannon is a board member by consent of all our members.

2. Ani is going to research whether we need to notify any governmental
organizations about our new board members and officers.

3. We seem to need to appoint an executive director for 2010.  Shannon
and Andy wanted to reappoint Jake as our figurehead, but Ani didn't
agree.  We proposed to appoint Mitch, so Andy sent Mitch an email
asking.

4. Doing our taxes.  Jeffrey will contact dmolnar and Mitch to verify
what we need to do.

5. Changing our address.  Miloh is going to find out who we need to
notify at the California Secretary of State of our new address.

-andy