[Noisebridge-board] Refund Policy

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Mon Jan 4 21:51:21 UTC 2010

I went ahead and issued the refund, chocking it up to something of an
accident on the other party's end.

Still, if we can get a more defined answer in case this happens again
in the future, it would be best.

Until then, I'm going to simply use my discretion in cases that I feel
there is no drama, the transaction amount is not significant, and the
transaction in question is recent.
Emo-quit ones involving "I'm quitting Noisebridge forever and want my
money back!", along with transactions that occurred beyond a
reasonable time for the other party to recognise it as a mistake will
not be refunded without me seeking advice/guidance or potentially
consensus.

Jeffrey