[Noisebridge-board] 501(c)(3) documents

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Jun 8 23:45:12 UTC 2010

OK, thanks.  That has links to our acceptance letter and the answers to
the Additional Questions we were asked.  I'm pretty sure now that the
initial application was not put on the wiki.  Seth do you have a copy of
it?  Surely we have hard copy somewhere, I'd be flabbergasted if the IRS
has gotten fully electronic yet...

Rachel