[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge Bylaws on the wiki

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 23:27:57 UTC 2010

We really do need to get a copy of our bylaws up on our wiki.  Since we have a paper copy of the one we actually sent to the state, is there someone who has enough time to bring it to a place where they can scan it into a PDF that we can then upload to our wiki?

This should be on a page that also has a link the initial stuff we discussed.  Plus there should be a link to the questions that IRS sent us, along with our answers.

All this will help not only us, but also the world of hackerspaces (and other orgs) that want to form a 501(c)(3).

I've been wanting to do all this for a long time, now, but haven't had time to do it.  Anyone care to take this on?

Mitch.