[Noisebridge-board] Change of Address from 83c

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Mar 15 19:15:28 UTC 2010

Has Noisebridge changed it's address with the State since we moved?

As far as I can tell, for the California Secretary of State, we just
need to file form SI-100 that's on their site.

I filled in some of fields, but others I'm not sure on (like other
officers' addresses).

Also, shold we select a different address as someone to act as an agent
for service of process?

Does anyone know any other government orgs. Noisebridge is registered

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: california_sos_si-100.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 112601 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/board/attachments/20100315/549046f9/attachment.pdf>

More information about the Board mailing list