[Noisebridge-board] [Noisebridge-discuss] water bill?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri May 7 19:55:58 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 12:20:43PM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> Mer did they put a due date on it?
>
> meredith scheff wrote:
> > The water department left a note for us, saying 'unless the tenant
> > assumes responsibility for this account, water service will be
> > terminated'. It specifically said 2169, third floor.
> > It was left at the gate, i taped it to the front of the space.
> > meredith

I believe our lease states that the water bill is the responsibility of
the landlord, so we should let them know.  I'll try to come to 2169
tonight and scan the notice.  (If anybody wants to beat me to it, please
do!  and either email it to me or post it on the wiki, sending it to the
mailing list would be silly.)

-andy