[Noisebridge-board] [Noisebridge-discuss] water bill?

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Fri May 7 20:27:49 UTC 2010

Paragraph 15, "Utilities" of the signed lease
(https://www.noisebridge.net/images/e/ef/2169_Mission_signed_lease-cleaned.pdf)
states that "Lessee agrees that he or she will be responsible for the
payment of all utilities, including water, gas, electricity, head and
other services delivered to the premises, except: none (all utilities
are tenant responsibility)".

The Introduction of the same lease states that "Noisebridge [is]
referred to as LESSEE".

-ian.