[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge's Taxes

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Sat May 15 02:51:33 UTC 2010

Hey,

Just giving an update to what's going on here.

For those unaware, we've retained the Tax Ninja to do our state and
federal returns this year.  The deadline for the returns to be filed
is tomorrow, May 15.
The Tax Ninja has had all the 2009 financial info needed since April,
but for reasons unbeknownst to me, has been unable to fully complete
the returns in time.  As such, an extension was filed today giving us
three additional months.
However, I've been assured that the returns should be filed next week.

There are no penalties or repercussions for this extension -- just a delay.

Once the returns are submitted, I'll post a notice informing everyone.
I'll then get a copy and publish them on the wiki, and announce it on
the announce mailing list like for the annual report.
Which, btw, who has a copy of our 2008 returns?  Those should go up on
the wiki too..

If anyone has any questions about any of this, feel free to ask.

Jeffrey