[Noisebridge-board] Google Matching Donations

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed May 26 04:19:40 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 07:04:37PM -0700, Jeffrey Malone wrote:
> So I've received a forwarded email from a Noisebridge donor
> participating in Google's matching donation program.  It seems that
> Google/EasyMatch (a company seemingy contracted to do this for them),
> has been unable to get in touch with us despite "repeated attempts".
> We have $1k sitting with them waiting for dispersement.  In February,
> we received $3.1k through this program, and I'm not sure who managed
> it.  I believe someone has an account for easymatch.com to handle our
> Google matching funds dispersements.
>
> Anyone have this info?  I'll proceed to talk to them directly to
> figure it out if I don't hear back in a day or two.

David Molnar set up the Easymatch acount way back in the beginning.  I
attempted to use their website for a few weeks; I may even have
successfully accepted a donation or two.  Their UI is *terrible* and
their workflow is very unintuitive, so I'm not actually even sure I did
manage to do so.

I'll give Jeffrey the login credentials I had.

-andy