[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge insurance renewal

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 01:39:39 UTC 2010

> Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 11:57:50 -0800
> From: schoen at loyalty.org
> To: rachel at xtreme.com
> CC: board at lists.noisebridge.net; treasurer at noisebridge.net
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge insurance renewal
>
> Rachel McConnell writes:
>
> > You can definitely use Wells Fargo's payment system to send them checks
> > (I do this for all my bills). They can email when the check is mailed,
> > and when the check is cashed, which can be helpful. Also the record of
> > it is all in the same place with the other bank info. Also you don't
> > need to buy stamps or remember to notice when you pass a mailbox. Yeah
> > I'm a fan of this.
> >
> > Do you have access to the WF account yet? If so you should be able to
> > set up an online account (this definitely goes by person and not by bank
> > account). Or if you have other WF accounts and an online account, you
> > can add the Noisebridge bank account to your online account. Sorry if
> > this is all obvious already but from the message I wasn't quite sure.
>
> This sounds like a good approach. I don't have any access to our
> account so maybe someone else can help get Kelly that access. :-)

I paid MIF with checks back when I paid them, but it is totally OK to pay them with WFB online bill-pay.

Kelly, you have online access -- David set it up for you when we went to WFB together.  It should be easy for you to set up a payee for MIF Insurance, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Best,
Mitch.  (writing from Tokyo)