[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge annual board meeting

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 20:27:21 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 1:57 AM, Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>wrote:

> The last Noisebridge board meeting was over a year ago on 2009-10-15:
>
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Board_meeting_2009-10-15
>
> We should have a new board meeting!  Also, the board can consider a
> procedure for 2010 director elections along the lines of

Lets get this over with, and somehow make it complement, not distract, from
resolving the current Nb budget crisis.

Can anyone start the proceedings to approve a procedure at the next Tuesday
meeting?  I'm going to be at Noisebridge then, but focusing on a class on
Tuesdays until the New Year.

> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/2009_Director_Elections
>
> P.S.  I love the "personal appeal from Noisebridge executive Jonathan
> Lassof"!  Maybe there should be a text about imagining a world in
> which every single person is given access to ______________ -- that's
> what we're doing.
>
> (E.g., "imagine a world in which every single person is given access
> to a giant robot -- that's what we're doing".)

The following would kind of work (but it would be better to fill in the
underscore with the dynamic results of the special:random link):

''' Imagine a world in which every single person is given access to a
[[Special:Random|__________]] -- that's what we're doing'''

Using different folk and randomizing the appeal images would be neat, too..

-rma