[Noisebridge-board] WF Bank transactions

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Oct 13 04:23:19 UTC 2010

There are a number of people with check cards for the NB account.  I
have one; I've never used it b/c I forgot the PIN.  If I have NB
business, which is really only depositing dues payments or donations, I
simply go to the bank.  (Or if it's cash, sometimes I keep it and make a
direct transfer from my personal wells fargo account.)

I don't know about any of those particular transactions but they seem
fairly straightforward:

electric bill
xero fee
sonic.net internet bill