[Noisebridge-board] Trip to the bank this afternoon?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Oct 15 20:36:10 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:47:15PM -0700, Kelly wrote:
> I'm hanging around Noisebridge in the hopes that someone will be free
> for a business-hours trip to WF. Most likely Mitch but I thought I'd
> ping everyone. In a couple hours I'll probably go visit my grandmother
> in the hospital.
>
> Who all has WF authorization? Jeffrey sent the list of people with
> debit cards in a recent email. Is that the same list?

I believe the ATM card and WF authorization lists are the same.  (In
particular, I believe getting WF auth results in you getting an ATM
card.  Unless you don't want one.)

I'd also like to go to the PO box today.  I don't think I can leave work
for long enough to go to both WF and PO box, though.  Kelly, could you
meet me at the PO box after you finish at WF?

-andy