[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge insurance renewal

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Oct 28 07:47:09 UTC 2010

I'm filling out the form to get a quote to renew our insurance policy
for next year.

They want to know if we want the following kinds of insurance in the
coming year.  I don't know whether we currently have these (via our
policy with Moriwaki Imai & Fujita; I know we have at least Directors'
and Officers' Liability insurance in some form).

1) EARTHQUAKE AND EARTHQUAKE SPRINKLER COVERAGE
2) DIRECTORS & OFFICERS LIABILITY, EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
3) n/a
4) EMPLOYEE BENEFITS LIABILITY
5) EQUIPMENT BREAKDOWN COVERAGE
6) CRIME COVERAGE
7) BUSINESS INCOME WITH EXTRA EXPENSE
8) EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES LIABILITY COVERAGE
9) UMBRELLA INSURANCE COVERAGE

My intuition is that we should probably have 1 and 2 and probably
don't need the others because we don't have employees and are a
nonprofit with mainly donated assets.

It looks like they want to know a "limit" (in dollars?) for each
of these policies that we would like.

We also have $15,000 "business personal property" insurance and
$1,000,000 general liability insurance.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Qué empresa fácil no pensar en
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | un tigre, reflexioné.