[Noisebridge-board] cash donations & dues

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 04:03:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
> Hi Kelly,
>
> Is there a Best and Easiest method for depositing cash donations from
> members?  I've got $80 cash which I can deposit in WF bank directly, or
> keep and do a bank transfer, or hand to you, or pretty much anything.
> What will make your life easiest?  We could even have a system!
>
> Also, Andy (I think?) is Kelly on this list yet?

One can deposit money and checks to WFB into the checking account.
It's easy, all you need is to be at a branch with the Noisebridge
account number and WFB's routing number (I don't have a nb debit card)
.

I found a number in the archives that looked like the Noisebridge
account number, so that's what I use.

Additionally, major banks offer 'bill pay' systems (at least on their
online sites) where the customer can set up monthly payments either
with direct deposit using the routing/checking information, o through
mailing checks.
I'm interested in promoting this type of direct transfer for members
over the use of PayPal and would appreciate input.

-R. Miloh Alexander