[Noisebridge-board] WF Bank transactions

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Oct 13 05:32:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 08:21:58PM -0700, Kelly wrote:
> I've got Paypal reconciled and I'm now trying to parse the WF Bank
> statement.  What are these check card transactions? Someone has a
> check card for our account? I feel like I would remember if I had been
> told about this...

Several of us have debit/atm cards for the WF account.  I only use mine
for making ATM deposits, which I always email treasurer@ about.

I believe we should stop in at WF to get you added to the account, and
also possibly to get a card issued for you.  I *think* I have privileges
to add people to the account, but we may need our Executive Dir to be
there.

> On that note, are any of these payments yours? I have no way of
> confirming what they are. Jeffrey, maybe you could reply taking a pass
> over these to shorten the list?
>
> SFPUC WEB_PAY -$188.33

Think that's the water bill.

> CHECK CRD PURCHASE 08/27 XERO LI -$29 (repeating. is this a fee for
> xero? hot damn...)

Yep, xero fee.

> CHECK CRD PURCHASE 08/27 SONIC.N -$100 (this may be documented in our
> sonic account? I don't have access to it)

That doesn't seem like the right amount, but we do have a sonic.net DSL
at 2169.  I thought it was $80 or something, and it beggars imagination
that an ISP would bill at a round $100.

> BILL PAY SUNSET SCAVENGER RECURR -$191.24

Garbage bill.  Seems awfully expensive.

-andy