[Noisebridge-board] mailbox

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Oct 31 00:16:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 07:29:19PM -0700, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> I visited our PO box today and deposited all three checks that were
> there.  We also got a letter from Wells Fargo describing some changes to
> our rewards point system, which AFAIK we don't use at all.

Reading the letter again, I think that Wells Fargo might have
auto-enrolled us in a program and then decided to charge us $25 (or
maybe $12.50, it's unclear) per year for this program.

Do we have a $25 (or $12.50) charge to our checking account for a
"rewards points program" in June - August timeframe?  If so, we should
call them and complain.

-andy