[Noisebridge-board] 501(c)(3) application on the NB site

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 18:41:28 UTC 2010

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for the link.  I added this the Incorporation section of our website.

When you get a chance, please scan the other document (with the blacked out addresses), and send me a link to that, too.

Do you know what is difficult about getting these on our site, and what needs to be sorted out?

Best,
Mitch.