[Noisebridge-board] 501(c)(3) application on the NB site

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Sep 1 19:31:11 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 11:51:37AM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> The PDFs are too big to upload.  Mediawiki allows the admin to set a
> limit on file size, and ours is smaller than most of these PDFs.  I
> don't remember the exact numbers though.  Andy was going to either
> increase the limit so I could upload them, or he could also place the
> files directly on the server, bypassing the Mediawiki upload process, if
> that is easier.

I've been trying to figure out a better way to do this than increasing
the Mediawiki upload size to 30 MB, but nothing is coming to mind, and
the tubes are faster than ever, so I'll just put the limit up and you
should be able to upload.

... there, done.  You should be able to uplaod 20MB files now.

-andy