[Noisebridge-board] Confirming Kelly's appointment as treasurer

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Thu Sep 30 21:41:24 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Tuesday night, Noisebridge arrived at formal consensus that Kelly was to be
our new treasurer.

Congratulations Kelly!

The board is required to confirm this by either:

1.  Voting at an announced board meeting

or

2.  Obtaining unanimous consent of all board members.

Four of the five board members were present Tuesday night and expressed
their consent, at least verbally.  If I understand the process correctly, we
need to get Ani to consent in order to make #2 work; barring that, we need
to formally meet, have minutes taken, and vote.

--S

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700