[Noisebridge-board] IMPORTANT -- FW: Annual Electronic Filing Requirement for Small Exempt Organizations ‹ Form 990-N (e-Postcard)

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sat Apr 2 23:51:59 UTC 2011

Hey, so, I'm dealing with our taxes, but our tax guy didn't mention
anything like this. I'm pretty sure that we don't need to do this in
addition to our normal tax procedures.

We're filing an extension for our taxes, just in case, but they're
apparently not due till may so maybe we'll be able to get them done by
then anyway. Our tax guy is unavailable till after the normal tax
season ends, mid april.

-Kelly