[Noisebridge-board] 200 T-shirts waiting at our PMB

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 01:36:45 UTC 2011

The 200 new Noisebridge T-shirts have arrived at our PMB on Market St. (near Sanchez).  Can someone pick them up?  There are 2 large boxes -- probably very large, and probably not too light-weight.

I'm in China now, and will be here till 2-May, or I'd pick them up myself.

It would be great if someone could get them and put some out on the wire-mesh shelving.  There have been lots of requests for NB T-shirts!  And this will help us raise some funds.

Best,
Mitch.