[Noisebridge-board] Donation bin & member shelves

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sat Aug 13 03:13:37 UTC 2011

Yeah go ahead and share the spreadsheet with me. Email or gdocs or
whatever. I will probably make a goo doc out of it if it's not one
already. I will make sure someone follows up on that stuff. The member
shelf reboot totally needs to happen and I'm enough of an asshole to
do it.

Maybe we can implement that "solder lock" idea on the money box. I was
always fond of that. We pick a specific resistor to "lock" it with and
then if anyone breaks in and resolders it we know. Or we make mistakes
and get paranoid. Fun either way!

-Kelly