[Noisebridge-board] Investment committee

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 02:29:18 UTC 2011

I'm not sure what you mean. Except for our consensus process, right?
We couldn't simply ignore someone's choice to block consensus, and
then pass the item or go forward with the proposal anyway, could we?
We have at least that rule. Or did you mean something besides "we do
not have mandatory rules we are obliged to follow"?

-Al