[Noisebridge-board] contact info for Chandra?

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Fri Jan 21 02:12:39 UTC 2011

Posted to nb-discuss list not too long ago:

Chandra Nalaani
Web Designer/Developer
<http://chandranalaani.com/>
<http://chandranalaani.com/><http://chandranalaani.com/><http://chandranalaani.com/>
http://chandranalaani.com
San Francisco, Ca
831.588.7868

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Noisebridge Treasurer <
treasurer at noisebridge.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have contact info for recently inducted member Chandra? I
> have no record of dues from her.
>
> -Kelly
>
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 13:39, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:
> > forwarding new member notice from the 1.11.2011 nb-general meeting

Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700