[Noisebridge-board] board & officers in 2010

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Thu Jun 2 16:17:04 UTC 2011

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Board_and_Officers

Hey folks. This wiki page does not include enough info for me to do
our taxes and I'm having trouble wading through our "records" to piece
together what happened.

Can we collectively revise this so that it reflects the actual terms
served? I need to know who acted as board or officer *in 2010*. I'm in
the process of clarifying with our new tax guy whether we should fudge
a bit for people who served only a little bit of the tax year.

But for instance, weren't Jake and Jof both serving for notable chunks of 2010?

-Kelly