[Noisebridge-board] New PO box address?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 23:15:26 UTC 2011

The guy who runs the PO Box place told me that, though the old address will continue to work, that we should use the new address:
      Noisebridge
      2261 Market St.  #235A
      San Francisco, CA  94114
(Everything is the same as our old address except the street number, and the "A" at the end of the box number.)

Mitch.