[Noisebridge-board] LA Times reporter at Noisebridge tomorrow at noon

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 04:18:38 UTC 2011

I'm sending this only to the Board and Press list.

Tomorrow at noon Jason Mandell, of the LA Times, will be at Noisebridge interviewing me.  He said he'd be into interviewing others, if they want to show up at noon to be interviewed.  He's actually doing a story for the Travel section, and will include Noisebridge in a story about destinations to visit when visiting San Francisco.  He didn't tell me from whom, but he told me he'd heard that many people go directly from SFO to Noisebridge as their first stop in SF.

Mitch.