[Noisebridge-board] got the mail

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Mar 28 07:00:13 UTC 2011

I went to the Noisebridge mailbox this weekend and got the mail.  I'll
deposit the three checks tomorrow and give the bank statements to Kelly.

Rachel McConnell, there was also a solicitation addressed to you
from Wells Fargo offering a business line of credit for Noisebridge.  I
assume you didn't request this and don't want it, so unless I hear
otherwise I'll shred it later this week.

I also paid the nice man at the mailbox place $240 for one year's rental
on the mailbox.  I'll have Kelly reimburse me, I guess?

There weren't any pacifist calendars or coyote skulls this time, more's
the pity.
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2008-December/001860.html

-andy