[Noisebridge-board] Fwd: urgent non-profit taxes

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue May 31 17:29:05 UTC 2011

I believe what happened last year is that the Tax Ninja's assistant
screwed up our taxes so badly that the Ninja himself did them over, and
did not charge us.  I am not 100% sure about that but it's what I seem
to recall, and would explain the lack of payment records.  I don't
recall what the rate was supposed to be, maybe around $500?

FWIW I'd say, let's pay these ppl $875 and get this dealt with.  That's
a nice list of existing clients.

Rachel M