[Noisebridge-board] seeking solar-power technician for fee

Sound Letters soundletters at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 21:00:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

We are two artists who need to make a solar-powered sound system that can be
triggered by the opening of a mailbox for an project with the Lighthouse for
Blind and Vision Impaired (see www.artoflistening.com)

We would like to talk to someone who can offer your services as a technician
for this project for a fee that we can discuss depending on the complexity
of your proposal. Materials will be covered by our project budget.

Look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us by email at the
addresses here or by telephone asap (numbers below)

Thanks,

GK Callahan (8582541144)
Siobhán Clancy (4152054072 until Oct 25th)