[Noisebridge-board] missing Hackerspace Passport payment box?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 04:18:37 UTC 2011

Hi, Has anyone seen the Hackerspace Passport payment box?  I've attached a photo that Rolf took of me with it before I left for Cairo (it looks a lot like the box for collecting T-shirt money).  Miloh said that he saw it just before the Hacker Prom party.  Rubin says he hasn't seen it.  It would be really nice to find it, since it has something like $200+ in it (which is money I need to pay back myself for fronting the money for the passports). Thanks,Mitch.