[Noisebridge-board] Tax forms past due for 2009

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Thu Jan 26 02:53:49 UTC 2012

Oh god you guys.

I am having this dawning horrifying suspicion that our 2009 taxes were
never filed. Jeffrey had told me that he would work on wrapping it up
when I first got elected, but looking through his emails about it I
see a couple where he mentions that I will need to sign them and that
definitely never happened. I don't know why I assumed he filed them.
He became unresponsive to emails within about a month of my election
so... yeah.

Um, I guess I will send everything to our new tax accountant. Now of
course I'm paranoid because there were several versions of our 2009
taxes and some of them were wrong. I think the attached forms are
right because the tax ninja sent them to me when I asked for a copy of
our 2009 taxes. But they are not signed by the tax preparer which I
think means... we need it to be signed by them... Or redone.

Someone just remind me not to panic?

-K