[Noisebridge-board] Visit from MIT Media Lab and Exploratorium and Lego

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 08:21:32 UTC 2012

On 29-May, a few people from MIT Media Lab, Exploratorium, and Lego are wanting to visit Noisbridge.  Can someone suggest who may want to show them around?

I'd show them around, but I'll be flying home from Orlando at the time of their visit.

My friend Ken Murphy (cc-ed on this email) is in touch with these folks.  So, if anyone knows someone who can show them around, please contact Ken.

Thanks,

Mitch.