[Noisebridge-board] Lease extension and new monthly rent

Tom Lowenthal secretary at noisebridge.net
Thu Nov 8 00:43:00 UTC 2012

It looks like we've completed the five crucial items on my list, and this
issue should be resolved. I've made a note of the lease renewal details,
but I don't actually have a paper copy, can anyone volunteer an original?

Otherwise, I'd like to suggest that we change the contact info Mr. Ho has
for us, letting him know that it would be be better in future if he could
contact us at: <secretary at noisebridge.net> and <treasurer at noisebridge.net>,
since those are more likely to get quick, effective responses than folks
personal mailboxes. Is there any objection or counter-proposals to that?