[Noisebridge-board] state info filing, need addresses

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Thu Nov 15 21:29:12 UTC 2012

Hey folks and Danny in particular.

Our state exemption finally went through! So now we have follow up forms.

I need a few board members who reside in CA to offer up their addresses. I
think Snail and Danny volunteered, but then we found out that this info
might be publicly accessible. I'm going to call our CPA and ask him if he
would be willing to act as agent of service (he's already got power of
attorney) and I can also ask about the limits and accessibility of these
address reqs. Can people send me addresses off-list? Thanks.

Kelly