[Noisebridge-board] FW: Lease extension and new monthly rent

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Mon Oct 29 05:38:54 UTC 2012

[+secretary +treasurer]

I suggest we proceed as follows:

1. Pay the increased October rent forthwith.
2. Email Henry back saying that we need to to the two week consensus
dance, but we're really confident that we want to extend our lease.
3. Get the signed letter ready to go in the next ten days.
4. Bring up the renewal at this week's meeting, and confirm next week.
5. Send the letter by email Tuesday night, and by snail mail Wednesday morning.
6. [Optional] Ammend the list of contact emails Henry has for this
sort of thing.

If possible, could as many "key members of Noisebridge" as possible
either attend one of the next two weeks' meetings or arrange another
times to meet with me, in order to sign a paper letter document that I
can scan/email then snail mail to Henry next week.

Does Danny have the original copy of our lease?

-Tom