[Noisebridge-board] [Fwd: Re: KALW on Noise Bridge]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 03:19:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

Does anyone want to be interviewed about the challenges of running a 24/7 open community with KALW?

I said I would via Skype, after the 15th (when I'll be in Paris).  Holly, of KALW, said she would like to talk to someone in town, too.

Please contact Holly if you would like to be interviewed about this.  You can see what I wrote to Holly as an intro to the topic, below.

Cheers,
Mitch.