[Noisebridge-board] [Noisebridge-announce] Board Meeting: Next Friday 2013-06-28

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 04:16:13 UTC 2013

I am not planning on attending at all. :P

I was planning to not attend.

And today I got a discuss list full of racist apologetics and creepers and
y'know what I'm still not going to attend.

These are the days when all the terrible people on the mailing list are
really real people who are in the space, sometimes 24/7, and some of them
are actually dues-paying members.

I stopped going to Noisebridge over a month ago because the space was
routinely full of people I wanted to avoid rather than people I wanted to
talk to and I got tired of fighting against it. I give up.

There. That's your presidential speech.

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails