[Noisebridge-board] Would anybody be available for an interview at San Francisco State?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 13:06:42 UTC 2013

Hi Dylan,

If I were home I'd be glad to interview with on the radio about hackerspaces  and DIY (but I'm in London,  having just been interviewed about hackerspaces and DIY on BBC TV,  of all things).

I've cc-ed the Noisebridge board on this email.   Would it be OK to forward your request to the Noisebridge email list?

Best,
Mitch.