[Noisebridge-board] Visit / chat?

Alex Bandar alex.bandar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 03:46:46 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Many thanks for the emails a few weeks ago - I'm sending a heads-up that we
will be in San Francisco this Thursday (2/27) through this Sunday (3/1).
 We'd be glad to meet up Thursday night, Friday night, or anytime during
Saturday day/night or during Sunday day.  We'd love a tour of Noisebridge
and then perhaps meet for dinner/coffee/drinks (if anyone has the
time/interest to join us); our treat. :-)

Thoughts?  Feel free to call me at 614-893-6053 or to shoot me any of your
cell numbers so we can catch up when we're in town.  We're staying at 2322
Lombard Street.

Looking forward to any and all chats!

cheers,

Alex