[Noisebridge-board] Art and Tech Meetup

Daniel Farnan danielfarnan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 17:46:37 UTC 2014

Wanted to confirm there is an actual "bridge" in place for this event using Noisebridge space. I had suggested it as a possible space for a meetup because Noisebridge seems logical and everyone is so cool. However I accidentally did so by "Suggesting a Space" about a month ago, when this meetup was in infancy, and notified such on the interface. This space attribution has been posted to the wiki/meet interface since. So this is a heads-up, please check and maybe confirm with the event organizers. I would love to have been able to be a Noisebridger enough to have made the decision/invitaiton, as this is a cool meetup which should be interfacing with Noidebridge, but have not had clear scheduling or time to get in the binder.

The (new) URL still posting is:
http://www.meetup.com/Artup-SF/events/86816422/

It has been too long, I look forward to the next visit or a regular time to volunteer. :-) Daniel

Daniel Farnan
http://crowsnestpress.atspace.co.uk
415-290-2396 cell