[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge general meeting and board elections for 2014

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Tue Jan 14 00:32:08 UTC 2014

On 13 January 2014 15:34, Michael C. Toren <mct at toren.net> wrote:
> Will there be provisions for members to vote electronically, if they wish
> to give up their right to a private ballot?

Again, this is something for the RO to arrange and decide. I believe
that remote voters have previously had the option to nominate a proxy.
There were some other restrictions & logistics too. In the end, the
proxy would essentially cast a paper ballot on the remote voter's
behalf.

All the more reason to pick an RO soon, I think, so that they can
devise and announce the procedure.

-Tom