[Noisebridge-board] Authorize funds to pay for fire extinguishers.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 02:54:02 UTC 2014

I'd like the board to immediately pay out funds to buy new fire
extinguishers and pay a service to recharge the ones we have. (And also a
rubber mallet so that we can do monthly taps to keep the powder in them
from compacting.) Right now I think we only have two working fire
extinguishers.

This is important enough that we need to do it ASAP, and it can't wait for
the consensus process.

I can handle contacting services and doing the purchasing once I get the
funds/promise to get the funds.

-Al