[Noisebridge-board] Minutes are up

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Wed Mar 19 20:09:17 UTC 2014

<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Board>

I have finally (finally!) posted the minutes from our last meeting. I
also re-organized the `Board` directory of the wiki. It'd be neat if
y'all could read and check that everything looks how you expect.

I protected the `Board` directory. Only administrators should be able
to edit things there now. If you can't edit things (like adding to the
agenda), let me know, and I'll add you to the group.

I don't know who runs the board mailing list. Still, you should
probably all subscribe just in case.

Thanks,
-Tom