[Noisebridge-board] Who wiped the board mailing list subscribers?

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:12:02 UTC 2014

Hm, I guess I misunderstood what happened, because I am still on this list.

I really do try very hard to notice anything that comes through from it and
I didn't see any discussion about the recent changes.

I really am not sure how to better be able to stay involved as an
interested party without being on the board. Since my last stint on the
board I have defaulted on a bunch of debts and I wouldn't be able to serve
again for some time.

Omg I was wrong in public. Kill me now... I mean oops! I admit to being
wrong!

I would like the board process to be somehow transparent beyond the board
itself.

I think this is important.

I will continue to flail about saying very many things which may be wrong
when something so important seems to be happening without any ability to
observe to know if I should participate.

If the board doesn't want to be transparent to all of discuss I would hope
it could be transparent to former board members.

R.