[Noisebridge-board] [Noisebridge-discuss] How many bulbs does it take to change a Noisebridge

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 20:03:11 UTC 2014

This might sound odd, but I'm pretty sure that changing the elevator
light is something we need to tell the building manager about, so they
can get our elevator repair person to do it.  In the past, we've
messed up the elevator's electrical workings by installing the wrong
lighting hardware and bulbs.

Who is our contact with the building manager? Is that still Andy or
has someone else taken it over?

Cheers,

Liz