[Noisebridge-board] [Noisebridge-discuss] How many bulbs does it take to change a Noisebridge

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Mar 19 02:13:53 UTC 2014

Sorry I missed this earlier!  Please don't change the hardware of the
elevator in any way, but if it's just a commodity lightbulb that's
burned out, replacing it is safe.

Yes, I am still working as contact for the landlords around building and
elevator issues.  Happy to share the contact info with another
responsible person if anybody's willing to do that.

-andy