[Noisebridge-board] removal of stuff from crawlspace at 2169 Mission

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:54:30 UTC 2014

Thank you, Henry.

Here is my cell phone number, if anyone wants to call me:
     415-377-5993

Best,
Mitch.

Subject: Re: removal of stuff from crawlspace at 2169 Mission
From: henryhoproperty at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 23:11:40 +0800
CC: patrick at patrickodoherty.com; adi at hexapodia.org; pnaomi at gmail.com; tdfischer at hackerbots.net; board at lists.noisebridge.net; brianh at hrgsf.com
To: maltman23 at hotmail.com

Sure thing. I'll notify the landlords about basement access.
- Henry
On Oct 7, 2014, at 16:46, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Henry,

It has come to our attention on Friday that someone has been hoarding stuff in the crawlspace in the basement at 2169 Mission.  This is someone who has shadowed people coming in through the front gate.

On Wednesday at 6pm we have a bunch of people who have volunteered to remove the boxes.  It is quite an extensive quantity of stuff.  If it is OK with you, we will remove it from the crawlspace, and take it to the dump on Thursday.

We wanted to let you know about this.  We are also wondering if we could have access to the basement Wednesday and Thursday, since this would make the job easier.

Best regards,
Mitch.