[Noisebridge-board] Hi and a request from Mission Local

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:32:23 UTC 2015

Hello, Lydia,

Thanks for writing.

Congrats on your becoming an independent outlet for journalism.  The City needs independent journalism, especially in the wake of the buyout and  closing of the SF Bay Guardian.

At the moment, Noisebridge is in need of fundraising, after huge (for us) expenditures on our infrastructure, mandated by the City.

I've added some cc-s to this email, since maybe this could be advantageous for all of us to get the word out about our need for funds, and us sharing some with you if the call is successful.

Best,
Mitch.